Untitled Slush -

The stuff in the bottom of your blue icee before it melts. _-The Lesbian Writers Guild at UCSD-_

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bullwhip Driver



I just want to take a moment to redevirginize this blog.
Yeah, that's right. I started this blog in 2003 and it only got one post from me, then faded out of existence. That's why we're starting fresh.
Did you know that Mormon women can undergo a ceremony to be revirginized if they had previously lost their innocence? I have no idea how this happens, but it will remain a mystery until we get an inside man.
Thought of the day: what does lwgucsd stand for?
I'd tell you but I want you to think on it for a day.

Oh yeah, and you should probably join this blogring.
Hit me up, i'll hook you up.

Notes from (H)el(l)sevier -
Place I might want to live: 8800 Technology Forest Place, The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Especially if it wasn't in Texas.

Love-
-Adry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home