Untitled Slush -

The stuff in the bottom of your blue icee before it melts. _-The Lesbian Writers Guild at UCSD-_

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ok ok comments allowed


So I'm working on the layout still, sheesh. Anyone feelng HTML saavy enough to work the colors a bit? I'm posting in orange just so I know when to stop reading on this thing. And also choosing the font "Trebuchet" because it's pleasant to read. I'm also in the process of uploading my super hot profile picture. It will look something like this (exactly).
As it turns out i didn't realize LW was Laurie Weeks' initials at the time. I was actually shooting for "Lesbian Writers Guild at UCSD" but since I realized that I'm not a lesbian, liver worm goblin was my final choice. Then I realized that Kristin had already guessed it so now i have to change it into something else, like Laurie Weeks' Groupies.

Congrats Kristin. You are awesome.
-Adry

1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Meg said...

oh get a room.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home