Untitled Slush -

The stuff in the bottom of your blue icee before it melts. _-The Lesbian Writers Guild at UCSD-_

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pirates...Arrr

Hello friends,

So my first post on this blog was a question about what we were supposed to do for these blogs. Ha ha. For my second, I have something more exciting in mind...

PIRATE PARTY! ARRR...

April 15 7:30 PM

Donde?

At me ship, of course.

Erika C's:

7225 Charmant Dr #414
San Diego, CA 92122

I live pretty close to school. It's my birthday so you'd better be there...and don't give me lame excuses about having to study or going home already...it's 2nd week.

Be there or be forced to walk the plank when I find you! And dress as a pirate...please? If it's going to be really difficult for you, don't worry, I'll have eye patches and masks and other such fun accessories at my place, so you can be at your piratey-est.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Tony Raz said...

Thanks for the post. It can be really hard putting your life together. I know that relapse prevention can make a big difference but, can be difficult to do on your own. Get help today.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for the info. It can be hard figuring out from all the seo web design which one will work for you. Do your research and I’m sure you’ll find someone that works.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for the helpful info. When I learned about getting a sober coach it changed my life.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home